New Wave Group (Australia) recognises the importance of protecting the environment for the benefit of our employees, contractors, apprentices, visitors and our wider community which may be impacted by New Wave Group (Australia) products and services. Our commitment is to deliver our projects with little to no impact to the environment.
New Wave Group (Australia) is committed to:
- complying with all relevant environmental legislation, standards and contractual requirements;
- protecting the environment by monitoring the activities under New Wave Group control;
- conducting business with suppliers and subcontractors who also have a commitment to responsible environmental management;
- continually improve New Wave Group (Australia) environmental management performance by regular reviews and setting realistic environmental objectives and targets.
Compliance with this Environmental Policy is mandatory for all employees, contractors, apprentices, visitors and other persons potentially impacted by New Wave Group (Australia). Through ongoing instruction and training, employees, contractors, apprentices, visitors and other persons potentially impacted by New Wave Group will be capable of meeting the objectives of this Policy.
New Wave Group is committed to:
- conducting regular environmental inspections and audits of our operations to ensure waste and pollution are prevented or minimized;
- maintaining a commitment to continually improve environmental management;
- maintaining a framework for reviewing environmental objectives and targets through analysing the environmental risks at each new site;
- cooperating with appropriate authorities and ensuring all licences, approvals and permits are current;
- developing and implementing emergency plans in order to minimise any adverse environmental impact.